Monday, August 29, 2011

Silly Sports Day

On Tuesday team 5 had Silly Sports day where we played games. There were some water games where we got wet. There was one where we had to put a ball on a spoon and make it across to the other side. There were 3 or 4 teams, the best game that I liked the best was the Sponge game where you had to put it under your legs and past it to next person. I liked the sligsoht where you had to get the ball in the goal.

Team work was the best thing to do and helping each other to get thought it. Some people were doing foul play and cheating and getting the game done so that we could hop to the next activity. The water activity was one of the best games there. All I could think about was winning.

2 comments:

Meredith Anderson said...

Hi Chelsea,
My name is Meredith Anderson and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama. Silly sports day sounds like a blast! I can imagine that if I were playing those games, the water related ones would be my favorite too. Good team work is definitely an important factor in team sports. You should be able to rely on your teammates to pull you to the finish line. Cheating and foul play is not only unfair, but poor sportsmanship. People who cheat tend to ruin the fun! You seem like a really cool person and I hope that I hear back from you soon! You can reach me at http://andersonmeredithedm310.blogspot.com/
Your friend,
Meredith

Chelsea said...

Thanks for your comment